Sunday 6 June 2010

And finally...

I'll tidy this blog up when I'm home. I'm sure there are sleep deprived typos to correct, a bit of reformatting to do, some content elaboration, perhaps a better choice of photos (1200 to sort through) and definitely some ultra cool video of tornadoes to upload.

I'll add some stats - for instance the total chasing mileage was a bottom numbing 3313.

Brian our tour director of 14 years chasing experience has reflected on our tornado (the #3) and stated that "it was probably the the most photogenic of the digital camera era, if not of all time and will be talked about for many years to come". And we were there to see it in all its glory.

Not a bad week really!

1 comment:

Laura Vesterling said...

Hi, I enjoyed your blog. Looking forward to any updates. I can't believe you went to Bricktown knowing your love of Sonic burgers. You guys made this trip so much fun. Thanks for all the laughs. Laura Vesterling