Friday 9 May 2014

T-2days...now T-1day...

So here I am sat at Chicago O'Hare airport waiting for the connection to Oklahoma City. This is the worst part of the whole business of storm chasing, though I have to say it's an order of magnitude less aggravating than going via Atlanta Hartsfield. Still airports are a pretty bum affair all round such as the manky small breakfast and tea I paid 10 quid for this morning. Hey, ho.

A quick look at the Storm Prediction Centre has  them downgrade what was a severe day for Sunday (our first day out) from "severe" to "slight" but as I've said before you never really know what to expect over the week. Campo was a slight 2% day remember?

Anyway back to the cryptic title; it turns out all 6 of us are arriving a day early so we're going to have a bonus day tomorrow, Saturday! Yippee. Not much forecast, but it's still a bonus.

Ok, so before my complimentary 20 mins of wifi expires, I need to press the "post" button.

Check back to see how the bonus day pans out



No comments: